Apollo Capital is an Investment Banking Advisor to IndoVest Capital Inc.
IndoVest Capital Inc. (“IndoVest” or the “Company”) is a newly formed private equity company whose mandate is direct investment in Indonesia in the following industries: oil & gas, mining & refining, infrastructure and renewable energy (https://indovestcapital.com). The primary purpose of IndoVest is to maximize cash flow via project finance investments in collaboration with the Indonesian government whenever possible (for example, the Indonesian Government Owned Oil & Gas Major). The primary reason IndoVest is using a security token to raise $2 to $4 billion in permanent equity capital is to provide a liquid exit strategy for investors within one year, when the IndoVest Token will be registered on various exchanges around the world. The Company’s investments will have high ROI/IRR hurdle rates and relatively low risk characteristics for the purpose of generating substantial cumulative quarterly dividends equal to 65% of Net Income to be paid future IndoVest Security Token Holders. Michelangelo Capital Inc., which is an affiliate of Apollo Capital, is one of the three primary founders of IndoVest Capital Inc.
About Apollo Capital
(“Apollo Capital” or the “Company”) is an investment banking and corporate financial advisory boutique firm (and merchant bank) specializing in the equity and debt financing of private and publicly held micro capitalization companies, which are companies with a market capitalization of $500 million or less. The Company focuses on providing its corporate clients with access to substantial equity and debt capital from institutional investors in the United States, Canada and Europe (London, Geneva, Zurich and Brussels) and to a lesser degree, accredited individual investors. Typical financing size of a Apollo Capital client company is $5 to $100 million.
The operating philosophy of Apollo Capital is to serve only a select group of emerging growth and middle market clients through the personalized attention of our senior executives. The firm’s experienced principals take a hands on approach with each client.
Focus on Efficiency
By attentive understanding of each client’s business and strategic objectives, Apollo Capital is able to focus on a client’s corporate needs and requirements, effectively develop strategies, efficiently achieve goals and manage each transaction process rapidly through to the close.
Experts in Structuring
The principals of Apollo Capital are experts in structuring, sourcing, negotiating and closing a myriad of private and public debt and equity financings as well as other institutional financings for both private and public companies.
Senior Management Team
Michel ClerinChairman of the Board
Read Bio >
Chairman of the Board
- Managing Director of Bankers’ Trust (Europe) – Energy & Mining
- Managing Director of Merrill Lynch (Europe) – Energy & Mining
- Economic Adviser to the King of Morocco
- Economic Adviser to the European Economic Community
- Economic Adviser to Egypt for Privatization
- Deputy General Manager of Bank of America.
- Investment Banking Department Managing Director of Merrill Lynch.
- Energy Department Managing Director of Bankers Trust Company
- More than 30 years of experience in the Financing and Credit Search, as well as restructuring for medium sized, large companies and Government entities in the Arab world, China, Africa, Eastern and Western Europe.
- Experienced International Investment / Portfolio Manager. Specialization in asset Allocation (Bonds, Equity, Emerging Markets, Energy and Commodities).
- Experience in designing and formulating development strategies and support mechanisms to improve financing accessibility to micro, small and mid cap companies.
- Expertise in the field of Reinsurance and Guarantee Funds gained with the Arab Guarantee Corporation (Kuwait) and in China Xian. (European Commission).
- Has been involved in numerous assignments in the fields of public sector management, organization, Capacity Building, operational and enterprise administration restructuring during a career with several international banks, industrial and consulting companies, the European Commission and USAID.
Matthew P. Hoffman, PhD.CEO & Managing Member
Read Bio >
Matthew P. Hoffman, PhD.
CEO & Managing Member
- Senior Scientist – Gilbert Lab at Northeastern University
- Consultant/Core Team Leader – IntelligentMDx
- Post-Doctoral Fellow – Center for Regenerative Medicine – Harvard Stem Cell Institute/Mass General Hospital
- D. from Boston College
- Research Technician – MIT Center for Biomedical Engineering
- Research Technician – MIT/Tufts/New England Medical Center
Mark LevyCFO & Managing Member
Read Bio >
CFO & Managing Member
- Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operation Officer, Westlake Management
- Lease Holder, Head of Entertainment, Riviera Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas
- Head of Marketing, Red Ant Records
- Co-Head of A&R / Head of Marketing and Promotion, Gasoline Alley / MCA Records
Alexander CarlinSenior Managing Director
Read Bio >
Senior Managing Director
- Senior Tax Accountant and Auditor of Arthur Andersen
- Senior Risk Arbitrage Analyst at Morgan Stanley
- Supervisory Senior of Mergers & Acquisitions at KPMG Peat Marwick
- Senior VP of Summit Capital Group – Senior Equity Research Analyst. Asset Management & Investment Banking
- Senior VP of Investments & Institutional Sales at Cowen & Co.
- Senior Managing Director of Nova Capital International and Apollo Capital International for Investment Banking & Corporate Finance
Alexander Carlin has over 35 years of diversified and interrelated experience in numerous segments of the capital markets. These include, investment banking, corporate finance, project finance, financial analysis, equity research, equity private placements, GAAP accounting, public company financial statements and SEC filings, trading, and risk arbitrage. Industry expertise includes, Mining and Natural Resources, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Sustainable Technologies, Real Estate, and Manufacturing. Mr. Carlin has been the lead investment banker in the equity financings of 21 publicly traded and over 50 private micro-cap and small cap companies (and projects), successfully completing equity private placements of $5 to $100 million. He has raised over $2.0 billion in equity (80%) and debt (20%) capital during the last 25 years. Mr. Carlin formerly owned two NASD broker dealers (Allied Capital and First Madison Securities), had five securities licenses (financial operations principal, general securities principal, options principal, Series 7 and 63) and had over 100 NASD registered brokers in NYC at 110 Wall Street. Mr. Carlin was formerly the syndicate manager for IPOs and secondaries for brokerage firms with an aggregate of over 5,000 brokers.