Partial List of Completed Financings
Click on the tabs below for more information
Apollo Capital International LLC
- Raised $23 million in equity for third largest consumer debt settlement company in the U.S.
- Raised $5.25 million in equity for privately held nickel and gold mining company.
- Raised $11.5 million in equity for oil field acquisition and capex for enhanced oil recovery program in Louisiana.
- Raised $5 million in convertible preferred stock in publicly traded junior gold exploration company (Canada).
- Raised $15 million in convertible debentures for publicly traded sustainable technology company specializing in ore extraction (Canada).
- Raised $65 million in debt and equity for the acquisition of 75% of operating oil & gas field plus $40 million for infield drilling program on 19,500+ acre field (Eagle Ford Shale in Texas).
- Raised $4 million in equity for Biotechnology company specializing in efficient drug delivery.
- Raised $10 million in convertible preferred stock for operating gold mine in Peru.
- Raised $5 million in common stock equity for a privately held digital music distribution company.
- Raised $18 million in limited partnership equity for natural gas infield drilling program on proved, non producing reserves.
- Raised $3 million in equity and $12 million in debt for an iron ore and other metals aggregator (U.S. based, operating in Latin America) specializing in sales, logistics and due diligence.
Gulf Consultant Ltd. (Kuwait)
- Raised more than $100 million for various Kuwaiti companies and U.A.E.companies from banks based in Bahrein.
- Raised $100 million for a belgo-German construction company who had a contract to build the Mubarak Hospital in Kuwait.
- Financed $10 million for building and equipment of a new factory for ” Fawaz Air Conditioning ” based in Dubai.
- Sold two Financial companies : AREF and Financial Group of Kuwait , owned 49 % by European banks to Kuwaiti private investors.
- Financed the telecommunications towers in Ryad and Jeddah for ” Nobels Pelmans “ (Belgium) and Eifage ( France ) .Saudi Arabian Contracts. Each telephone tower cost approximately $75 million.
- ADR of Benetton on NYSE. * Adviser to American Petrofina and Petrofina ( Belgique) on trying to acquire Gulf Oil Canada.
- Managed Offering of Euro Medium Notes of $5 billion for Belgium Government and $2 billion for Petrofina.
- Adviser to Tractebel ( now Suez ) in order to acquire a UK Utility company for £1,5 billion.
- Adviser to Electricitad de Portugal to merge with Tractebel.
- Adviser to the Portuguese Government to sell ” Banco Espirito Santos ” (Portuguese bank). * Raised $10 million for a Belgium entertainment company.
- M&A transaction for a Swiss pharmaceutical company ($40 million).
- Adviser to the Russian Government to privatize some Russian oil companies and refineries.
- Raised $400 millions for a polyethylene plant in Tobolsk ( Siberia) with ABB, Mitsui, Mitshubishi, Petrofina, Neste Oil.
- Adviser to Office Chérifien des Phosphates OCP ( Morroco) for a merger with the Egyptian National Phosphate company.
- Bought a cadmium factory in the provonce of Hunnan ( Chiana) from the Ministry of non ferrous metals.
- Sold the largest snookerball factory in the world.
- Bought four food companies in Turkey, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria (Financed by the European Investment bank and ECIP ( E.U financing program).
European Commission Morroco
- Set up a Moroccan fund of $50 millions for the Ministry of Energy and Mining . This was in order to develop the exploration for oil and mining in the Kingdom.
- Sold 4 government owned companies to Gulf based investors.
European Commission( Serbia)
- Sold 10 companies from the government to European Investors.