Decades of Experience
Apollo Capital provides a full range of expert merger and acquisition services to both public and private companies with enterprise values ranging from $50 million to $500 million. The firm offers its expertise to clients on sell side assignments, buy side assignments, management buyouts and entrepreneur acquisitions. It is necessary to customize each transaction to meet the client’s needs while maintaining a tightly controlled and orderly transaction process with strict confidentiality. Whether management seeks to achieve liquidity through a full or partial sale or to drive growth through acquisitions, expert advice on deal structure and pricing and thorough due diligence are essential to maximize the benefits and minimize the risks of a transaction. When conducting a merger and acquisition transaction with Mercury Capital there are numerous advantages including objectivity, confidentiality, value enhancement and a common sense approach. The principals of Mercury Capital have decades of experience in mergers and acquisitions thus allowing management teams and owners to continue to concentrate on operating their business without losing focus or experiencing business interruptions.
Apollo Capital’s thorough merger and acquisition process is tailored to meet client objectives and generally includes the following activities:
- Narrow and convert targets to candidates.
- Develop a structure and negotiate preliminary terms.
- Lock in the candidate with a letter of intent.
- Source, negotiate and secure financing commitments.
- Assist in due diligence.
- Understand the client’s business, markets and objectives.
- Analyze industry trends and valuation expectations.
- Develop specific criteria in context with pre search analysis.
- Identify and analyze primary targets.
- Initiate confidential contact with primary targets.